Monday, September 19, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! How was your weekend? Ours was quite pleasant. I made pumpkin spice pancakes and pumpkin spice granola and I still haven't satisfied my urge to bake. (Any tips?) I also got to have a coffee date with my best friend. So I'm quite satisfied and ready to begin another week, even if it's crazy busy.

This week we're looking at another cozy menu. I'm hoping that if I keep making cozy recipes like mac n' cheese and pancakes, the weather will get the hint and give us 70 degrees instead of 80. Only two more weeks until we start having soup! Get your soup pot out from the back of the pantry! I'm just a little bit excited if you couldn't tell...

Monday: Brie Apple Bacon Quesadillas
Tuesday: Sandwich wraps and Fruit
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Thursday: Pancakes
Friday: Pizza with the in-laws

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via @huntinglouise)

No comments :

Post a Comment