Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Fall To Do List



Fall officially begins Thursday, even though I've had my orange leaves and pumpkin decor out for two weeks already, and it really is my favorite season of the year! I love all the cozy smells and flavors that Fall brings. I love the rustling of colored leaves. I love sitting in front of a bonfire in my hoodie, eating perfectly roasted marshmallows. It's just the best season! Here are a few things on my Fall To Do list that are essential for the season:

- Try Starbuck's new Chili Mocha: I've already had the PSL several times so I think it's time to branch out. 
- Have a bonfire on our patio: Whether it's just Dearest Carl and I or us and another couple or a group of family and friends, we're going to start up the flames at least once! 
- Wear my favorite sweater: You know, the blue one that's oh so cozy. 
- Take a bike ride: Obviously to ride slow and enjoy a cool evening breeze and the changing leaves. 
- Visit the apple orchard: My favorite orchard sells apple slushies which are the best thing ever. 
- Arm knit a scarf: Ever since my friend Melissa sat on my couch and arm knit two scarves in the span of a few Downton Abbey episodes, I've wanted to try it. I even have the yarn for it! 
- Watch Poldark Season 2: We're in the throes of this right now. Ahmazing.  
- Bring out my navy blue Essie nail polish: While I enjoy oxblood reds and deep magentas, nothing compares to navy blue.  
- Go camping: Because Fall is the best time to go! The parks aren't overcrowded and the weather is perfect. 
- Make spiced cider: Yup. It's that time of year again to bust out my secret spiced cider recipe

What are some things you're looking forward to this season?

(Image via October Sweater)

No comments :

Post a Comment