Monday, September 26, 2016

What We're Eating


Deep breaths. Today didn't start out like I had anticipated. Instead of quiet and calm, it was loud and rushing and confusing. A bit of a jolt for a Monday morning. But the house has finally been restored to tranquility and I'm sitting here with my coffee enjoying the cozy rain. This week we are insanely busy. Along with the usual work schedule, one or both of us have a commitment every night. All good things but I'm looking forward to the weekend already.

You might have noticed that the menu doesn't have any links. That's because it's the end of the month so we're surviving off of what's in the pantry. I think I did pretty good though!

Monday: I have a dinner with ladies at church so Dearest Carl gets a sandwich.
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday: Asian Shrimp and Broccoli on Rice
Thursday: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Friday: Having a bonfire with friends!

What are you eating this week?

(Image via MantraBand)

No comments :

Post a Comment