Friday, October 14, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Finally! Anyone else feel like this week took forever? I felt like it should be Thursday on Monday night. Whew! Well, first off, can I just say how proud I am of my husband this week? He had a really busy week for work and he still busted out lots of hours on the house. The water lines are this close to finished and we're planning on hanging drywall tomorrow! Big stuff people!

What are you doing this weekend? We're starting it off tonight with a bonfire at my family's and tomorrow, we're having a little work day to get that drywall hung and then hanging out with my best friend in the evening. Sunday is blissfully free but we'll see how long that lasts. I plan on slowing down and enjoying cider and kitty snuggles and books this weekend. It's gonna be good.

On her lap was a silver comb

Super cute costume

Win the layering game

Warm, sweet and wintery

For your next lazy Saturday

Be still my heart

A party for soup

Have you been here?

Have a good one!

(Image via @stellamariabaer)

No comments :

Post a Comment