Monday, October 10, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! How is your week looking? Our weekend was quite productive with lots of ice cream so we're looking at this week with a little more hope. Plus, there are these in the cookie jar. Saturday we watched Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, my third time and Dearest Carl's first. That was quite interesting. He laughed a lot which I consider a good thing.

This week there isn't really much cooking going on in the kitchen so I fully intend to savor tonight's soup. I'm pretty sure that crock pot soups are my favorite. They're usually simple to put together and there's less clean up. So if you can find a crock pot version of your favorite soup, I highly recommend it.

Monday: Crock Pot Chicken and Gnocchi
Tuesday: Chicken Taco Salad
Wednesday: Pizza Rolls
Thursday: Dinner with a friend
Friday: Pizza with Dearest Carl's family

What's on your menu this week?

(Image via @mattietiegreen)

No comments :

Post a Comment