Friday, October 7, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Weekend!!! We made it! I have to say though, this week hasn't been as full and stressful as I thought it was going to be. I've had the week off writing which meant I had time to renew my library card and bring home a stack of books, purchase a few Fall clothing staples, have lunch with my cousin and just let my shoulders relax. Yesterday I spent most of the day working on menus and reading and listening to classical music. It was a wonderful thing.

What are you up to this weekend? Dearest Carl and I are bookending the weekend with birthday parties for family but for the rest of it, there will be laundry and cookies and housework to do. And that wonderful stack of decorating and cook books from the library that I plan on enjoying immensely.

Follow heart, follow home

No needles necessary

A latte for your face

Part II of moody and poetic

All hail

Your story matters

Get thyself to an orchard

For your computer screen

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @historyphotographed)

No comments :

Post a Comment