Monday, October 24, 2016

What We're Eating




Happy Monday! After a weekend full of baking and socializing, I'm ready for a quiet Monday at home, drinking coffee and getting work done and listening to good music. Today I'm starting a new freelance job for The Things so this week promises to be an interesting one. We're also hoping to get tons done on the living room. November is closing in you guys and it's making me uncomfortable... But Dearest Carl is slowly but surely getting things done.

This week's menu has a lot of pizza on it. Because I spent all my grocery money on ingredients for the weekend's desserts so that means we're eating what I have in the pantry and freezer. Which is lots of pizza. But I'm okay with that.

Monday: Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese
Tuesday: Pigs in a blanket
Wednesday: Pizza
Thursday: Pancakes
Friday: Pizza

Go ahead. Make me jealous with your menu. What are you eating this week?

(Image via Messy Plates)

No comments :

Post a Comment