Friday, October 21, 2016

Frivolous Friday


What a week! It's had it's really high highs and it's really low lows. But it's finally Friday. And I totally forgot to share my biggest news with you last week! We're going to Iceland! A friend of ours found insanely cheap plane tickets and Dearest Carl actually decided to go for it! It's pretty awesome. We'll be gone for a week in late January/early February which means I'll turn 25 in another country. Another beautiful amazing faraway country! I'm so incredibly excited!

Okay enough of that. What are you up to this weekend? We've got events back to back on Sunday so tomorrow is going to be one of those days where the oven doesn't turn off. Because when you're asked to make dessert, you make cheesecake.

A world of pure imagination

I'm going, for real

Bed in a box

Paint colors is no. four!

3 Kinds of Cake for the Election

All those pretty jars

Too many pretty houses this week

Falling in love with Iceland

Have a great weekend!

(Image via @hannes_becker)

1 comment :

  1. each one was so inspiring and i found myself pinning away....two thumbs up for great inspirational post this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete