Friday, November 4, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! How was your week? Mine was ever so full, writing and getting lots of work done. Our church's Women's Retreat is next weekend so there is lots to do for that but I think I've finally got a handle on it. This weekend Dearest Carl and I will be mostly at home, getting stuff done on the house and drinking hot spiced cider and snuggling the cat. And after a week that had a few late work nights, we really need a little rest. What are you up to this weekend?

Also, shoutout to my little sister who turns 16 today! I'm old...

While we're young

Souvenir tips

Warm and white

A 20 something legacy

Cause I'm a popcorn fiend

Want this for MY bedroom

Beautiful words

Olivia, can we do this?

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Queen Of The Pumpkin Patch)

1 comment :