Monday, November 7, 2016

What We're Eating


I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it's November. Didn't we just make our New Years resolutions? And now we're looking at Thanksgiving and I heard somebody say there's only 7 Fridays until Christmas... I'll just leave that there. How was your weekend? Mine was fabulous. I had time on Saturday to relax and drink cider and I had a coffee date with my best friend yesterday afternoon, plus that extra hour of sleep. And I got all my Christmas presents ordered. That's right, I'm all over preparation this year. Boom.

This week's menu is gonna be sweet. I bought a whole chicken for the first time ever and I'm excited to try that crock pot recipe! I just love good cooking weeks.

Monday: Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken and Green Beans
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: Pumpkin Pancakes
Friday: Pizza with the Watkins fam

What cozy things are you eating this week?

(Image via @designroots)

No comments :

Post a Comment