Friday, December 23, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Only two more sleeps! Are you ready? I've been basically living in my kitchen this week and now I have one cheesecake to make and then I'm done making desserts. Probably for a month. We're so lucky to live close to family so our Christmas day is nice and relaxing, hitting up three rounds of presents and delicious food within a few miles of our house. It's the best day of the year.

The hour I first believed

Chocolate three ways

The perfect hideaway

Beautiful

According to Pinterest

In case you needed this

How good are you?

Also, thank you everyone for your sweet comments on yesterday's post! It's good to know that there are so many people who care. Hugs to each one of you!

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy one!

(Image via The Worship Project)

No comments :

Post a Comment