Monday, December 26, 2016

What We're Eating


Good morning! I hope you're taking it slow this morning and reading this still in your pjs, with coffee in hand and plenty of Christmas goodies to graze on. I'm taking the day off today to spend with Dearest Carl and Charlie and all the wonderful presents. The joys of freelance work. After last week's frenzy of activity, I kind of need a day to just soak up my husband's company.

This week's menu is good but simple. It's one of those "I spent all the grocery money on desserts" weeks but at least I didn't default to ramen! Be proud.

Monday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Quiche
Thursday: Asian Noodles
Friday: Pizza with Watkins

What kinds of things are you enjoying this week?

(Image via Victoria Bilsborough)

1 comment :

  1. yes i can relate to the grocery money being spent on baking ingredients :/ lol "be proud" you're the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete