Friday, December 30, 2016

Frivolous Friday


How can it be almost 2017? Didn't we just do New Years? Time flies when you're having fun. I hope you had a good week! Mine was lovely. Both Dearest Carl and I took the day off Monday and we hung around the house, munching on chex mix and playing video games. Tuesday I was able to start work with a smile on my face, ready to get 'er done. I guess that's what a little break will do for you.

This weekend we're having a nice ol' shindig for New Years and I'm looking forward to games and food and a houseful of people! Because that's what our living room is for. What are you up to?

What would I do without you?

It's pink!

Stock up

The natural light

The importance of reflection

Happening

Help with clutter

Need

Have a good one and happy new year!

(Image via Luckless)

1 comment :

  1. hey i've actually been to a few of those places in indiana but Rose Island is going on my "must visit" list=)

    ReplyDelete