Monday, January 2, 2017

What We're Eating

Happy new year! I hope everyone had a great new years celebration over the weekend! Our party was a great success and we didn't get to bed until 3:30 am. Just a little past my bedtime. Then yesterday, Dearest Carl and I sat down and drew up a list of monthly goals for 2017, going all the way to December. It was great to think about things we wanted to achieve, personally and together, and to come up with specifics for success. It's probably the most productive thing we've ever done. So we're starting off the week with a good handle on 2017 and that's the best I could ever ask for.

This week's menu came together when I realized I had a turkey in the freezer. So I'm cooking that up because I can and I'm going to work it into almost every meal all week.

Monday: Clam Chowder, Cheese and crackers
Tuesday: Turkey, Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday: Turkey Pot Pie
Thursday: Turkey and Brie Quesadillas
Friday: Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl

What cozy things are you looking forward to making this month?

(Image via Her New Tribe)

No comments :

Post a Comment