Friday, December 9, 2016

Frivolous Friday


Anybody else need a good dose of Friday this week? For some reason, everything took 100x longer than a normal week and I worked into the evening a few times. But on the up side, we're moved into the living room!!! Or at least mostly. (Nobody is looking forward to moving that piano.) We set up the tree the other night and I've been slowly pulling out more Christmas decorations and brainstorming my gallery wall. Maybe that's why work has been so slow?

This weekend is so packed with Christmas cheer! Dearest Carl and I are going to a Christmas concert tonight (my mother-in-law is one of the violinists), I have a Christmas brunch with the ladies at my church tomorrow morning, we're having the fam for pizza tomorrow night and we'll wrap it up Sunday night by caroling at the old folks home. All accompanied by Christmas music and hot chocolate.

Enough about me. What are you up to this weekend?

Candy canes and silver lanes that glow

Holiday breakfast food rocks

Pretty paper

A Christmas Miracle

The case for body oil

I laughed too much

Fun with gingerbread

My dream Christmas village

Have a good one!

(Image via @kaylynweir)

No comments :

Post a Comment