Monday, December 12, 2016

What We're Eating


This weekend didn't quite go as planned. I got the nasty cold that's been going around and I've been like Walter at the beginning of this clip. Ask Dearest Carl. So I spent a good amount of time on the couch, drinking water and playing Minecraft. Today is another day at home and I'm starting it off in a great mood! You know that you did something right when you are looking forward to the week ahead. Last week I ditched the newest writing gig (too much stress to be worth it) so I actually have time to bake and enjoy like... life! Plus, our house is all Christmasy now and I have plans to road trip to IKEA with my mom and Grandma. It doesn't get much better than that.

In other news, I'm super stoked about this menu, you guys. The chicken pot pie recipe is the most amazing pot pie I have EVER had! Seriously, put it on your menu. It's one that you won't mind eating leftovers of... if there are any.

Monday: Beaucoup Seafood Chowder and Biscuits
Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: Salmon Melts and Chips
Friday: Pizza with Watkins

What's on your menu this week? Making any Christmasy desserts I should know about?

(Image via The Season)

No comments :

Post a Comment