Monday, December 19, 2016

What We're Eating


It's Christmas week! After the loveliest weekend with lots of husband quality time and bff quality time and coffee, I'm taking the week off writing so I can get all my baking done and my presents wrapped and my house cleaned for Christmas Eve guests. It promises to be a week full of Christmas music, holiday movies and general cheer. And after a relaxing weekend, I'm quite ready to do some baking.

In last week's grocery trip, I basically cleaned Aldi out of chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, so the menu is based off of what's in the pantry and freezer. But I think I did a pretty good job anyway! You can't go wrong with tortellini.

Monday: Tortellini Soup
Tuesday:Christmas Movie Night! Popcorn and Eggnog
Wednesday: Pancakes
Thursday: Crab Bundles (This recipe but with crab instead of chicken.)
Friday: Pizza with Watkins

What are you eating this week?

(Image via Grace Upon Grace)

No comments :

Post a Comment