Friday, January 6, 2017

Frivolous Friday


Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was just right, not too fast, not too slow. We've been eating turkey in salads and sandwiches and soups all week and there are still leftovers. Is it okay to feed turkey to the cat? Just kidding... kinda...

This weekend we have a wedding and I'm planning on trying to break in my snow boots a little more. Plus I bought chai tea at the grocery which means the homemade chai tea lattes will be flowing at our house! And there's enough cheese for a cheese plate at some point. It's going to be a good one for sure. What are you up to this weekend?

Something has changed within me

Pretty country kitchen

Go go goat cheese

Some good resolutions

My hands definitely need this

Love this idea!

Time for some quiet

Have a good one!

(Image via @urbanoutfitters)

No comments :

Post a Comment