Monday, January 9, 2017

What We're Eating


Good morning! Everybody have a good weekend? Ours was just lovely. It was the perfect mix of socializing and relaxing and now I'm ready to tackle the week. This week I'm looking forward to a movie night with my sister, dinner with the Iceland crew and then Friday's stay at home date night!

We weren't home enough to eat turkey this weekend so I'm still trying to think of ways to cook with it. Hence the turkey noodle soup. We've also put it on salad and I could still make wraps. Maybe I should write a book about all the ways to use up a turkey...

Monday: Turkey Noodle Soup and Biscuits
Tuesday: BLTs, Chips and Fruit
Wednesday: Cheese and Crackers
Thursday: Stuffed Shells and Breadsticks
Friday: Ordering pizza to eat while we binge on Netflix's new Series of Unfortunate Events!

What are you cooking up this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment