Monday, June 23, 2014

What We're Eating



Happy Monday everybody! How was your weekend? Ours was quite good and now we're back from vacation. Charlie has been going crazy now that we're home. He'll run around excitedly and then come rub on our legs and ask to be petted. He's cute. :) This week, I have the week off! Really I don't have a lot of plans but I'm sure that will change very quickly. It usually does. I settled on an easy menu this week, though easy doesn't make it any less delicious!

Monday: Pasta Salad
Tuesday: Sauteed Corn, Bacon and Scallions
Wednesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Chips
Thursday: Bagel Bites
Friday: Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes

It's exciting.

Oh! In case you missed it, here is Friday's frivolity! Yes, I posted from Charlevoix. Feel special.

No comments :

Post a Comment