Monday, June 30, 2014

What We're Eating



Happy Monday everyone! May I say that this weekend was pretty much awesome. Our little party Saturday night went very well and the fireworks were great and there is leftover strawberry pie. Score. I'm back to work this week and was welcomed this morning with a great big... "Where's Mommy?" Thanks girls... Oh well. The menu this week is good!

Monday: Fish tacos
Tuesday: Italian Chicken, Garlic bread
Wednesday: Pizza rolls
Thursday: Breakfast Quesadillas
Friday: We'll be gone probably almost all day for the Fourth

What's on your menu? Anything super delicious that I should add to mine? What was your highlight of last week's menu? I wanna know!

1 comment :

  1. Well tonight I'm going to grill egg plant...something new. The pizza rolls sound so good! Fish tacos?!?! never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete