Friday, July 4, 2014

Frivolous Friday



Happy Fourth everyone! I hope your week was spectacular! Mine was a little stressful so I'm extra happy for the holiday. Dearest Carl and I have most of the day to ourselves (to make cake!) and then we're off to a cookout with the Watkins clan and friends tonight! It's gonna be loud and super fun. What are your plans for today? Swimming? Cookouts? Family?

So this post isn't super duper celebratory, but I've definitely included some appropriate links. :) Enjoy!


American Flag Infographic (this looks like something my mom would like in their classroom!)

Not-So-Random Acts of Kindness

Calming Lavender Play Dough

Dark Chocolate and Apricot Oatmeal Cookies

Pretty sure I need this mug

DIY Gilded Agate Coasters

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment