Wednesday, September 17, 2014

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now


1. She Reads Truth: A friend of mine told me about this website and their new app and I couldn't resist taking a peek. Seriously, I love it. I downloaded the app and I just finished working my way through The Sermon on The Mount series. Each day has a passage of scripture and a short devotional that always make me think or show me something a new way. It's really good! I recommend it!


2. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm: I discovered this stuff a little earlier in the summer and boy am I hooked! It applies like lip balm but it gives your lips a shade of color. Perfect for family dinners, surprise date nights and Mondays.

3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes: When Fall comes around, you can never have too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Of course Starbucks is the best but I'll probably be trying to make this copycat soon.

4. The Nesting Place: This book. I had this book on my wishlist for forever and ever and it's probably the best thing I've ever spent money on. Seriously, get your hands on it and read it!


5. One Pot Pasta: Okay so far I've made this three times: ItalianZucchini Mushroom, and Sausage. So far the sausage pot is the only one I've gotten right. But it's a grand idea! Throw it all in and let it cook away. I really want to play around with it some more.


6. Doctor Who: So I... uhhh.... out of a lack of other things to watch... I kinda got hooked on Doctor Who this summer. Team David!



7. Lavender Essential Oil: So I got some lavender oil for a birthday or Christmas or something and just recently I've been getting super hooked on it. It's probably one of my all time favorite smells, not to mention there's a million ways to use it. My current favorite: rub just a little bit on my temples before I go to bed and the smell eases tension and is just plain relaxing. I highly recommend it!


8. Vanilla Chai Candle: First time I've ever bought candles online without smelling them and I totally won. This candle is one of the best smelling candles I think I've ever had! It's so warm and spicy and brings a smell of fall into the house. Loooooooove!!!


9. Purple Doors: I think I feel in love with it the first time I saw it. Purple doors are just so wonderful and classy and surprising and perfect and... purple! Now that we have a house of our own, I'm planning mine!

10. Charlie Boy: I can't even tell you how much I love love love my kitty. He is a bright spot in every single day! And the best part, he reminds me of how much my husband loves me. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment