Friday, September 19, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Good morning! The sun shines on a beautiful Friday and I have Pumpkin Bread on the menu (because I forgot an ingredient last week). It's been a pretty leisurely week for me since Dearest Carl has been car fixing every evening. I was able to take my time on my freelancing stuff and then start another Wild Wood story for my little nephew's upcoming birthday!

This weekend holds lots of house chores and lots of Downton Abbey. The 5th season begins Sunday (if you know how to find it ;) ) and I've been reviewing Season 4 this past week. I cannot wait!!! What are your weekend plans?


September by Tchaikovsky (Fall makes me want to listen to classical music all day and Tchaikovsky is my fav!)

Camping as Art

Pie Crust Designs

DIY Copper Leaf Candles

Goodbye Summer Pie (because we definitely said goodbye to summer this week!)

How to make your lipstick last all day

I like to party...

I told you he could do Mr. Darcy! (Okay movie makers. Get on it!)

Bonus! Another song: So This is Love - This song sounds so much more romantic in French! Funny enough, Cinderella is a French fairy tale!

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment