Monday, September 15, 2014

What We're Eating



This weekend was so productive and flew by so fast! I filled the cookie jar again, got some much needed cleaning done, added some Fall decorations to the house and painted the dining room (with help :) ). And I even had some time to relax! It was a fabulous weekend.

Monday snuck up on me. I woke up to my alarm this morning and thought "It can't be time to get up yet! Oh yeah... it's Monday..." But it's definitely a Fall day today. One for long sleeves and socks and hot coffee. I feel like my menus are slowly getting cozier, but I'll let you be the judge. No soup till October, remember?

Monday: Blueberry Pancakes
Tuesday: Stir Fry Ramen
Wednesday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches and Chips
Thursday: Biscuits and Gravy
Friday: Creamy Zucchini, Tomato and Ricotta Pasta

Yes... I may have a lot of breakfast on this list... but I think that the one thing to compare with soup is breakfast for dinner!

What's on your menu?

No comments :

Post a Comment