Friday, September 12, 2014

Frivolous Friday


Fall! That line from The Lord of The Rings comes to mind. "The world is changed, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air." The coolness of Fall has arrived and with it, the urge to put pumpkin into everything. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks yesterday and it was simply lovely! Today, I've got Pumpkin Bread and cookies going in the oven and tomorrow the painting of the dining room begins. It's gonna be an epic weekend guys!


Welcome Home

Apple Fritter Bites

21 Gorgeous Tea Rooms (even more reason to visit England!)

Pretty Bedroom Tour

Bringing the Scent of Autumn Into Your Home (by me!)

Possibly the cutest little shoes I've ever seen! (I'm kinda obsessed with baby shoes...)

A pretty Autumn photoshoot at a farm

Have a wonderfully Autumn weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment