Friday, January 9, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Hey guys. I'm not gonna lie. This week has been murder on my end. I've been so stressed out about work this week and it's been a week of lots of extracurricular activities and then yesterday I discovered that the pipes to our washer had frozen and the day ended in a hairline crack in the spout. Thankfully it wasn't as big an issue as it could have been but it was still something else to worry about. I'm a worrier if you couldn't tell. And right about now, I'm ready to go hideout in a cabin until Spring. I don't want to think about what would happen without coffee....

How was your week? I sincerely hope it was better than mine!


A Hard Day's Night

Welcome the Interruption (This was my devotion this morning. So good.)

A Salon-Worthy Manicure at Home

Hot Cocoa + Candy Critters

9 Must Haves for a California Eclectic Home (This is what I want my house to look like!)

Pretty January Desktop Calendars

Chocolate Vanilla Mousse

16 Health Benefits to Drinking Warm Lemon Water (I've seen this all over lately so I figured I'd try it for a month and see how it goes!)

Have a great weekend! I certainly plan to!

(Image via My Own Sinking Ship)

No comments :

Post a Comment