Monday, January 12, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! It's kinda gray and ugly out my window this morning, but I had such a great weekend I don't even care. Remember my pity party last Frivolous Friday? Well God knows what I need and He always comes through. I found out that evening that my future work schedule is changed up a little bit which took off so much stress for me. The rest of the weekend, Dearest Carl and I attended a wedding, headed up the sound and video for church, ate lots of pizza and watched funny movies and I got to see Melissa! I just kept marveling at how good our God is. He cares for my waves, even though my waves look like ripples to other people's waves.

So I'm starting this week refreshed and ready to rock my writing! Not to mention I have a pretty sweet menu planned!

Monday: Tortellini Soup, Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Tuesday: Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Egg Bake, Bacon (This got skipped last week)
Wednesday: Cucumber Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese, Chips
Thursday: Eating dinner with some super great friends that we haven't seen in weeks!
Friday: Crepes with Cheesecake Filling and Blueberry Compote

Delicious, right? I love cooking and creating menus that combine old favorites and new flavors just makes me so happy.

What's on your menu this week? I always love getting new flavors! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment