Friday, May 8, 2015

Frivolous Friday


Hey guys! What summer-y weather we've been having this week! We had to break out our window A/C in our bedroom because of the heat, but I'm thankful that our downstairs stays naturally cool. And ceiling fans! Thank you Lord for those.

Being Mother's Day weekend, I've got a To Do list as long as both arms. But my hard work will allow my mom, mother-in-law and all my grandmothers to rest on Mother's Day! Yes, we're going to have like 22 people at our house on Sunday and it's going to be fabulous. Let the lasagna making begin!

One Heartbeat at a Time

Goodbye dirty glasses!

Gorgeous Loft

I'm making this

Sounds like Saturday

My nightstand needs this

Do you listen?

Last minute Mother's Day gift

What's a gift without a pretty card?

Have a great weekend and if you're a mom, take a rest!

(Image via Alpentrasse)

No comments :

Post a Comment