Monday, May 11, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! I hope all you mommas out there had a great Mother's Day and received lots of flowers and spoiling. We had my whole family and Dearest Carl's family here at our house and it was a party to remember! The house was full to bursting, the lasagna was perfect, the conversation was light and laughter. It was such a wonderful day and all I could do was thank God for giving us a house that's big enough to host so many people! Seriously, one of the best memories yet in this place.

Now we're slowing it down this week. The house is clean and the yard looks great so we can actually take some time to rest and dream about summer projects and vacations. Doesn't that sound nice?

This week's menu is all about what I had in my fridge and pantry. Because all that ricotta cheese took up the rest of my cart space.

Monday: Gouda Mac N Cheese and Summer Sausage
Tuesday: Pizza Rolls
Wednesday: Breakfast Quesadillas
Thursday: Tomato soup and Grilled cheese
Friday: Babysitting some of the best kids ever!

What's on your menu this week? I'm in the market for some delicious summer salads!

No comments :

Post a Comment