Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Absolutely Apples

While I've had my leaves and pumpkins out since the beginning of the month, today is officially the beginning of Fall! If you couldn't tell, Fall is my favoritest season ever (besides Christmas... cause that's a season, right?). I love the chilly weather, the changing trees, the opportunities for bonfires and hot cider, wearing sweaters and scarves, the piles of crisp apples sitting on my counter. Oh yes, the apples. One of my favorite fruits. Since they're in season, I took it upon myself to find a few wonderfully delicious recipes to try this season, using apples. And of course, I had to share them with you. Here are my favorites!







1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Don't those look amazing? I will say we have tried the apple fritter bites and it turned out quite amazing. I highly recommend!

So while I'm rolling these out in my kitchen, what kind of apple things are you making?

No comments :

Post a Comment