Friday, November 6, 2015

Frivolous Friday



Don't you just love that feeling when the whole weekend is ahead of you with fantastic plans? That's what my weekend looks like! After so much prep and prayer and anticipation, it's finally time for my church's Women's Retreat! I fully intend to come home rested and convicted and motivated to do better. It's gonna be great! I'm leaving Dearest Carl with peanut butter brownies so he'll be fine. ;)

What are you doing this weekend?

Ugly crying in the car right here

This morning person approves

I want their bookshelf wall

My fridge thanks you

The best kind of potato

My weatherman is a cat

Goooooorgeouuuuuus!!!

Sausage, my favorite

Have a great weekend!

(Image via Julien Douvier)

1 comment :

  1. lol I got Spinach "You’re a health nut. You often exercise and enjoy staying healthy." how did they know...haha

    ReplyDelete