Monday, December 7, 2015

What We're Eating


Good morning! I sincerely hope that Monday is treating you well. It's pretty cozy over here. The coffee is made, the tree is lit, dinner is cooking in the crock pot and we've been listening to Canadian Brass on Pandora. Because their Christmas music is awesome.

This week is a pretty slow one for me. I have Christmas articles to write and I'm sure I'll check the tracking for my last Christmas package a million times. Oh, and laundry. But there's good food and new books and a date with my Grandma to look forward to. Here's what we're eating!

Monday: Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup
Tuesday: Pizza Rolls
Wednesday: Movie Themed Dinner Date! We're watching Miracle on 34th Street and eating the appropriate food... which is a secret. ;)
Thursday: Chicken Bundles and Chips
Friday: Spaghetti, Meatballs and Garlic Bread

What's in your crock pot nowadays?

(Image via She Reads Truth)

No comments :

Post a Comment