Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall Nails


When I paint my nails, Essie is my go to brand. I don't remember exactly the first time I used it, but I do remember loving it. Over time, it's become the only brand in my nail polish jar. It glides on so smooth and the colors are true. Since Fall is here, I've pulled out my Fall colors. Basically these four shades that I go to over and over again.


Sole Mate: If you like purple, you'll like this polish. It has a deep plum hue, not too shimmery but nice and shiny.

Midnight Cami: I have an obsession with navy blue and this polish fills my soul with happiness. Not only does it go on dark blue, it has a shimmery sparkly effect to it.

Wicked: Remember when oxblood was the color of the season last year? This polish was a way for me to sport it without going deep red nutso.

Penny Talk: Metallic goes with anything. So this rose gold polish is a great way to keep your nails warm and girly.


It  kind of becomes a tradition to paint my finger nails on weekends during the cold months. Probably because I wear out the polish too quickly in the summer. But add some tea and good music and it's a great tradition! What are your favorite Fall nail polish colors?

No comments :

Post a Comment